Privacy Notice for PGR Solutions, LLC.
Keeping Your Personal Information Confidential
Federal regulations require that we annually communicate our privacy and confidentiality policies in writing to you.
At PGR Solutions, LLC, the basis of every client relationship is trust. You choose to do business with us and we value that relationship, beginning with the personal information you share with us. PGR Solutions, LLC is committed to safeguarding your personal and confidential information. We collect your financial information to help us understand your current circumstances and to assist you in meeting your personal financial goals. This information may be collected from questionnaires, documents you provide, account transaction history, discussions we have with you or others, or it may be received from other agencies you have authorized us to access. We hold all personal data provided to us in the strictest confidence and require your specific permission before we will discuss your affairs with anyone external to the firm.
We are committed to never disclosing information to nonaffiliated third parties (such as brokerage firms, credit-card or insurance companies), except as required by law, or as necessary to carry out the duties for which you retained us. We do not anticipate any change to this policy, and, in the unlikely event that we were to change it, we will contact you prior to such a change and give you the option to protect your data.
Our policies with respect to the protection of your nonpublic personal and financial information are as follows:
- To protect client information, we maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards. We regularly review our policies and practices, monitor our computer networks and review our procedures in order to help us care for your information.
- For unaffiliated third parties that require access to your personal information (such as a brokerage firm transacting your business or state or federal regulators), we also require their strict confidentiality and expect them to keep this information private.
- We do not provide your information to mailing list vendors or solicitors for any purpose.
- Inappropriate disclosure of private client information is an offense subjecting employees to termination.
- We will maintain your files, with your data, as long as you are a client, and for as long thereafter as may be required by law. After this required period of retention, all such information will be appropriately destroyed.
- These policies apply to all current and former clients and to all former and current employees of PGR Solutions, LLC.
Opt-Out Provisions: It is not a policy of PGR Solutions, LLC to share nonpublic personal and financial information with affiliated or unaffiliated third parties except under the circumstances noted above. Since sharing under the circumstances noted above is necessary to service customer accounts or is mandated by law, there are no allowances made for clients to opt out.
If you have any further questions as a result of the above, please do not hesitate to contact us.
PGR Solutions, LLC
51 E. Campbell Ave., Ste. 124
Campbell, Ca. 95008